Monday, January 17, 2011

How I became famous

So it all started in Arizona, when I was picking up two friends, and those friends were named Drew Bourland,  and Scott Gibson.  Next thing we know it, were at a ball stadedum going through the front entrance.   My Grandma and cousin was there.   While were waiting to be checked in , somebody famous passes us.  And that famous person is named  "Luis Gonzales" and we got a picture with him.  We walked pass a curb and went in it .  And in that curb was the "World Series Trophies!"   Then we see the team's mascot.  Then I get a shirt that says " Play Ball Kid."  Then we take our seats, except for  me,  and my Dad.  After that, I went up on top of the dugout and I say "Play Ball" and they started the game.   The Diamond Backs lost, but we had fun.  Then we dropped off my friends and went home.  And that's how I  became famous.

2 comments:

peachytiffers said...

I REALLY wish I could have gone that night! We drove all the way there, but Luke was throwing up in the car everywhere and I had to take him home. I was sad I missed it, but I'm glad that you had fun!

peachytiffers said...

I remember that time too. - JJ