Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Family

Now, I have a big family .  I have 1 sister ,  2 brothers , A new baby that's coming in April , 1 mom , and 1 dad.  My cousin's names  are Jenica ( Jenny ) , Josilyn ( Josie ) , Maisy , Jason , and Tiffany Pierce .  My Grandparents are named Linda Flory, Jeff Pierce , and De ann Pierce .  I have 1 aunt named Katrina , 1 uncle named Scott , 1 other cousin named Anna , and Ivan .   And 1 more batch of cousins and there name's are JJ , Luke , Jake , and Tiffany Downey .  And that's my family and I will always love them .

2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Aren't you lucky to have so many people that love you? Your school picture is on our fridge, and we think about you every day, Carter!

Love, Aunt Tiff

peachytiffers said...

I have those family members too and I also have you too. - JJ