Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Adventures of a Snowball

Written by Carter

Once upon a time there was a snowball named "Carter."  Then along came a kid.  He looked at the snowball.  He ran home.  Then that same exact kid came with something in his hand.  He put it under Carter and Carter noticed it was a mini pair of skis.  He brought up a ski ramp that touches Venus.  Then I went down the ramp so fast that I thought I was going to die.

Next thing I know, I was on top of Mount Everest with a snow board attached to my feet.  I leaned down, but I actually fell down snowboarding off Mount Everest!  I was scared.  I thought I was going to be sick.  I wake up and realize I'm in a snowball fight.  It was every child versus little snowball me.  then the snowball fight started.  So I made a fort.  When I was done, it was a big snow castle with snow cannons and the snow castle touched Mars.  I get out 10 snow cannons with 50 snowballs in each cannon.  I shot all the snowballs and won the war.

Then all the kids three snowballs at Carter.  He turned in to a big snowball.  He was so big that he rolled onto a sled.  Then two kids pushed the sled and he sledded down a steep steep hill.  He landed and became the size snowman.  Then some kids came with a scarf, carrot, raisins, two sticks and a hat.  When they were done he was a bright, neat looking, wonderful snowman.  Instead of being a snowball, he became a snowman.

P.S.  Don't try this stuff outside in the winter time,  kids.

1 comment:

MP Flory said...

Carter -I loved this story. It was very funny. You are so creative!

Dad