Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cedar Rigde Elementry

Cedar Ridge Elementary is a great school .  In fact,  I go to that school .  Well , fortuanly my favorite subject   is reading , writing , and science .  Cursive rad !  I sure wish I could stay in elementary school , but I have to move on to jr. high , high school, and then collage . Well , I can't wait to go to collage  soon , so I will talk about that .  I decided to go to Byu  .  First , I would go to science .  Then math . Next lunch .   Third english .   Fourth ,  reading .  I love school ,  and I will always will .

4 comments:

MP Flory said...

BYU Rocks!

MP Flory said...

You are doing so great in school - I am very proud of you Carter!

-Dad

MP Flory said...

you are very smart ! have fun in school !



-Jeff

peachytiffers said...

I like science too.- JJ