Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Carter's #1 foods and drinks

First of all let me get one thing strait , I love food !  I can't chose a favorite ether .  First I love chinnse  food , even rice . My favorite takeout food is pizza from any place ( suggestions: Brick Oven, Papa Johns , and  Pizza Hut ) .  I also love Mc Donalds , I allays get a Dr Pepper , a medium fri  , and a 10 pack chicken .  I love meatball subs , but I only can eat it without  one thing , sauce.   Now , were taking too long , so lets go to drinks .   I love Dr Pepper , Rasberry limade , Rootbeer Floats , 7up , and last of all Sprite .  Those are yummy drinks and foods .

2 comments:

MP Flory said...

I think you forgot your favorite desserts like milkshakes and cookies!

peachytiffers said...

Ahhh, I like all kinds of foods too. -JJ