Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting Ready for Baby #5

It's the night before mom goes to the hospital.  The suitcase is in the car and grandpa & grandma are coming at 9:00.  We got diapers and clothes ready.  Can't wait for a wonderful spring break and watch Hop in theaters and have a baby brother or baby sister .  It is going to stink a bit for me and that's because I am going to be doing the hard work and be doing all the chores .  Everybody thinks it's a girl and our mom says that we'll  have to be surprised .  Can't wait!

4 comments:

MP Flory said...

I can not wait to! -myself

MP Flory said...

Cinderfella-

Your are going to do all the chores? Great! I will take a break.

You are such a hard worker and I am proud of you. I love u bear.

-Dad

MP Flory said...

I am glad we made it from Arizona. Can't wait to have four days to play and visit and have fun. I will need you to help with all the others kids because you know where everything is and I don't. Can't wait to read your new story. Love, Grandma

The Pierce Family said...

We can't wait either, Carter!! You are such an awesome big brother. Your new baby sister or brother is so lucky to have you!!