Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gimme!Gimme!Gimme!

Have you ever wanted a toy or something ?  What if you don't get what the something .  (a do you steal (b do you bribe them to get it for you (c do you just get it another time?  Well, everybody loves to get toys. They actually might cry just because they didn't get it .  Anyways, you might get it or maybe not.  You don't always get whatever you want you know.  My mom stole gum  from the store when she was a kid and she got busted for stealing the gum.  I've wanted tons of toys but then next year or so I think I have choose the wrong thing I got . Have you ever wanted something?

4 comments:

MP Flory said...

This post is perfect for Veruca Salt! Very True! -Mom

MP Flory said...

Daddy, I want a pony
- Veruca Salt

The Pierce Family said...

Yes, I have wanted things, but I try not to throw a fit or steal them. What I would like right now is a Cafe Rio chicken tostada salad with no rice and that yummy tomatillo dressing that I love and always crave. "I want a chicken salad NOW, Daddy!" (That's my best Veruca.)

Grandma Pierce said...

Carter,
Thank goodness you are such a nice boy and not a spoiled little brat like on Willy Wonka who whines and cries when she doesn't get what he wants all the time. Remember that she lost out in the end. Just save your nickles and then you will be rich and can buy whatever it is you want someday. I want to be a millionaire!!!! Do you think that will happen? Love ya