Sunday, April 3, 2011

If I could have my own show...

If I could have my own tv show it would be called:the big win . There would be 3 prizes :first would win their very own monster truck. Second would win a year with 4 people each week.  Last would win a palace and a sallary of 9,000,00,00,00,00,00 $ .  There would be 3 groups . First would be favorite  singer or band and in the group would be Justin Bieber, Black eyed peas, and Big time rush. Second group is favorite  cartoon and in it would be Spongebob Squarepants, Icarly , and Penguins of Madagascar .  Last group would be favorite actor. In that group would be Jack Black , Tony Hawk, and Tim Allen.Watch out for the goo. 2  stunts would be performing:1st a limo would be driving over a volcano that is about to erupt into a basketball hoop  that's 10 miles tall!  Second stunt is to drive a motorcycle over 9 moving trucks ,  3 blimps , and into a pit of ice cream landed up-side down!  Who will take home the gold ,who will take the monster truck?

2 comments:

MP Flory said...

really good story .

MP Flory said...

Yikes! I can tell dad let you watch nickelodeons' kids choice awards. This show sounds too cuckoo for me! :) Although I would like to win that third prize.

-Mom