Monday, March 14, 2011

Computer Lab

In Computers, we had to type up what we were thinking about in each of these areas today:

Today's Date:  March 9th, 2011

weather:  When I woke this morning, the world was bright.  It was like spring time.  I only wore my rain jacket.  I've been wondering if our tulips have grew in the front of the school.  I love spring time.

reading:  I'm into the Diary of a wimpy kid books.  I have read every one except The Ugly Truth.  Even i'm a author.

home: Spring time is awesome, because soon my mom will have a baby.  Its coming in April and our grandparents are coming.  We have most of our stuff we need.  I can't wait!  We all think its a girl.  Can't wait!

school: I love school.  My favorite subject is reading, writing and science. Its fun!

friends:  I've started a club called The writing dudes.  We write storys.  Chris is writing ping pong panda, I'm writing A Long adventure , and Skyler I don't really know his story.

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

Spring in Utah really is nice, Carter. We're glad you're there to enjoy it.