Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If I could go to Hollywood...

If I could go to Hollywood,  I would buy a private jet to get  to Hollywood.  First I would meet Jack Black and I would go on to Kids Choice Awards or be an actor on t.v .  Then I would have lunch with Tony Hawk and the place to eat was Subway.  I would want to be on the radio with Miachel Jackson next .  Then  i'd meet Walter Disney and he would teach me how to make creators and make movies out of my books I write .  Fifth I would go to every room in Hollywood.  Then I would meet every actor  or person in Hollywood.  Last I would eat at every restraunt in Hollywood no matter I like it or not.  If you could go to Hollywood what would be like ?

2 comments:

MP Flory said...

I don't know what it would be like .-Carter's conchience

MP Flory said...

I would try to be in a movie and then swing by Disneyland for a few days... -Mom