Friday, March 11, 2011

When I grow up...

When I grow up I want to be a scientist .  Science is one of my favorite subjects in school .  Science is so fun , neat , and cool .  Sometimes I watch Bill Nye or Steve Spangler .  They teach really cool science .  I could also be author .  Well i'm that already  .  I actually might want to be a director .  All the books I write I could publish into a movie .  Maybe a marine or a man in the army like my grandpa , uncle , or my great-grandpa .  I am still choosing .  What do you want to be ?  

3 comments:

Team Pierce said...

I love the new blog. I think you would be great at all of those jobs. Maybe you could grow up to be a Business Process Analyst like your Dad!- Uncle Scott

MP Flory said...

I want to be a dad to the world's greatest children....oh wait, I already am! I like to read your thoughts Carter; you can be any of those things when you grow up. Just don't grow up too fast (for me)...Dad

The Pierce Family said...

Cool ideas, Carter. You could also be a professional MC or a game show host on TV, since you are so good at performing.